Monday, April 25, 2011

ANWAR HADI...Who's This Guy???

For the 1st time I heard tis name from somebody near close to me...
A friend...
She told me that tis guy very cool..
How cool he is I never know n should I care bout him????
Oh yeay!!! totally NO..




Until today, 
I just search a few entry of Ben Shaari then I saw an entry bout tis guy name Anwar Hadi....
Sound familiar right...
so n also....
I try click the link...
OK, here u go..
I found u Mr.Anwar Hadi..
In Maya world....



I  read his blog from previous or early entry which is if  I'm not mistaken since January 2009 he start blogging....
I have to admit this guy very good in writing, especially in english....
I said so coz all his entry sume dlm English babe...
Klu nk....
Compare him to me...arghh..... English aku mcm haprak, vocab pon cukup2 makan jah...
dia sgt awesome okay.....
 Serius I'm not lying~~




Aku mmg jarang puji org,
But I really like the way he wrote in his blog,
The words he used..
The language of the sentence..
Everything's seem nice....perfect n suite the taste of my reading style
ahakssss......




I keep it read...read...n reading.....
I didn't know how old he is...
Where he come from...I guess 1 of state north of M'sia...sbb loghat dia tulis cam kedah mai ja..
aku pon x leh citer byk pasal mamat nie sbb aku x kenai dia pon..
Takkan bru baca a few entry dh nk described mcm2 kan bout tis person..
Kang x pasai2 aku kena blame sbb bt citer x betui..
So klu korang nk tau pasal tis guy, find out urself k..
For sure dia x marah korang visit blog dia, lg dia suka ada...ahaksss




Korang yg mcm aku yg mmg x tau sapa tue mamat nie at the 1st place..
Meh g sini..
Klik link nie g ushar blog mamat nie k..
aku suka, x tau la korang suka ke x...
Selamat membaca..
Sharing is caring @_@


1 My Lovely Friend Comments:

wani said...

wani selalu follow video die..video pon sgt2 best..

Post a Comment