Friday, April 6, 2012

Awkward Moment



I feel so awkward this morning..
Oh yes, I did ask him a stupid question.

The awkward moment.....

That awkward moment when someone says "Hello" and you say "Good I'm well".

That awkward moment when you're trying to impress someone by sing the wrong part of the song with confidence.

That awkward moment when you're typing your Facebook password while someone's is staring at your keyboard.



but...



Today,

in the lift........

My awkward moment start when I'm with the neighbor on the office....

When I stupidly ask him, "I heard you send your resign letter " and him just answered with laugh "hahahahaha, still got the time".

When him ask me back "Who told you?" and with full of confident I told him "My boss".

Then...

I reach 1st floor, "ding, dong"................out from the lift, enter to the office..

Realize that I did ask something stupid question ever and answer the question where I'm not supposed to be honest........................................................

Yessss!!! Bendul...

What a day....................seteressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (With Jessica style SNSD)

0 My Lovely Friend Comments:

Post a Comment